Beckhoff AutomationEthernet/IP Bus Coupler
BK9105 bus coupler makes a comprehensive bus terminal I/O system of more than 200 different signal types fully available to Ethernet/IP users. The coupler is ODVA-certified and follows the producer and consumer model for I/O data. It features twelve different LEDs that offer users diagnostic information without requiring additional tools. The device acts as an Ethernet/IP slave and uses standard RJ45 connectors and auto-negotiates either a 10-Mbit/s or 100-Mbit/s Ethernet connection. It has an integrated dual port Ethernet switch which allows flexible topology configurations, and I/O nodes that can be configured in a line topology.
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers