McCrometer's Multi-Mag FlowmeterMulti-Mag Flowmeter
Marsh Multi-Mag flowmeter measures flow conditions in tough municipal and industrial water applications, including low flows, wide flow ranges, flows containing sand and grit, vertical pipes and locations near bends and elbows. The flowmeter measures liquid volumetric flow rates in pipes from 4-120 in. (101.6 mm to 3 m) with a streamlined multi-point technology that creates only negligible pressure loss. It is also available for 1-, 2- and 3-inch taps. Volumetric flow accuracy is ±1% of reading (from 0-20 ft/sec + zero stability) and repeatability at 0.20% of the flow range. Features include a high turndown ratio, automatic sensing and correction for shifting profiles, and lower energy requirements. A 4-20 mA analog output is galvanically isolated and fully programmable for zero and full scale. Dual alarms (two separate outputs) are provided and fully programmable for high/low flow rates, percent of range, empty pipe, forward/reverse, and polarity (normally opened/closed).
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers