McCrometer's Multi-Mag FlowmeterMulti-Mag Flowmeter
Marsh Multi-Mag flowmeter measures flow conditions in tough municipal and industrial water applications, including low flows, wide flow ranges, flows containing sand and grit, vertical pipes and locations near bends and elbows. The flowmeter measures liquid volumetric flow rates in pipes from 4-120 in. (101.6 mm to 3 m) with a streamlined multi-point technology that creates only negligible pressure loss. It is also available for 1-, 2- and 3-inch taps. Volumetric flow accuracy is ±1% of reading (from 0-20 ft/sec + zero stability) and repeatability at 0.20% of the flow range. Features include a high turndown ratio, automatic sensing and correction for shifting profiles, and lower energy requirements. A 4-20 mA analog output is galvanically isolated and fully programmable for zero and full scale. Dual alarms (two separate outputs) are provided and fully programmable for high/low flow rates, percent of range, empty pipe, forward/reverse, and polarity (normally opened/closed).
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers