FestoAccording to Protocol
IP65 valve manifolds include protocols for Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, DeviceNet, Profibus, and standard IT. Features include an embedded controller that enables decentralized or stand-alone control; complete diagnostics via LED, network, or handheld device; clear descriptive diagnostic and commissioning messages; and flexible electrical connections, including multi-pin or fieldbus, full diagnostics, mixed valve sizes and multiple pressure zones on a single manifold.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers