Marsh single-mag flowmeter accurately measures liquid flows in closed conduits of municipal water and wastewater, and industrial flow processes. The flowmeter serves in pressurized line applications from 2-96 in. with a flow accuracy of ±2% of reading, ±0 stability at -3 to +10 ft./sec over a wide flow range of -5 to +20 ft/sec. It measures pressures up to 250 psi and temperatures up to 160º F (71ºC) in stainless steel pipes. Sensors have advanced polyurethane insertion tubes for harsh environments. Electronics are enclosed in a NEMA 4X/IP65 compliant enclosure with separate termination and electronics compartments.
CLICK HERE for product specifications
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers