Marsh single-mag flowmeter accurately measures liquid flows in closed conduits of municipal water and wastewater, and industrial flow processes. The flowmeter serves in pressurized line applications from 2-96 in. with a flow accuracy of ±2% of reading, ±0 stability at -3 to +10 ft./sec over a wide flow range of -5 to +20 ft/sec. It measures pressures up to 250 psi and temperatures up to 160º F (71ºC) in stainless steel pipes. Sensors have advanced polyurethane insertion tubes for harsh environments. Electronics are enclosed in a NEMA 4X/IP65 compliant enclosure with separate termination and electronics compartments.
CLICK HERE for product specifications
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers