Beck IPC GmbHWireless LAN Solution
WL01 wireless LAN extension connects mobile and distributed automation devices via TCP/IP. A separate 23x36x5 mm add-on module is implemented serially via an SPI interface with a maximum transfer rate of 48 MHz. The module supports the latest 802.11b and g transmission standards, as well as the security standards in compliance with 802.11i (WEP and WPA), and offers two antenna terminals for optimizing reception and transmission.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers