B&R Industrial AutomationPeripheral Connections
IP20 compact I/O modules (6.7x3.2x1.2 in.) handle rotational encoder evaluation, gate measurement, event counters or pulse-width modulation. Distributed I/O signals, ranging from digital inputs to SSI encoders, collect and transfer discrete signals to the controller over a fieldbus and are supplemented with temperature inputs, strain gauge evaluation or resistance measurement. Modules include CAN I/O interfaces or X2X Link.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers