WatlowRight in Tune
PPC-2000 multi-loop controller fine tunes up to 48 PID control loops, optimizes control parameters and keeps the system at target temperature. Optional I/O modules offer digital inputs and outputs, analog inputs and outputs, high-speed counters, AC and DC inputs and relay outputs. Analog input modules accept mixed sensor inputs, including thermocouples, RTDs, DC voltage and current signals, a thermistor and a current transformer signal for open heater detection.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers