c3controlsWhat's the Purpose?
General purpose relays have low coil consumption to minimize transformer and power supply requirements. Maintenance can be performed without disturbing wires. Sockets and relays are keyed to ensure proper assembly. Units come in octal base, square base, flange-mounted and miniature square base configurations, with pin and blade terminals (5-25 A) from 1 to 4 poles. Hermetically sealed relays suitable for Class 1, Div. 2 Group A, B, C and D hazardous locations are offered in the octal base and miniature square base units.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers