c3controlsWhat's the Purpose?
General purpose relays have low coil consumption to minimize transformer and power supply requirements. Maintenance can be performed without disturbing wires. Sockets and relays are keyed to ensure proper assembly. Units come in octal base, square base, flange-mounted and miniature square base configurations, with pin and blade terminals (5-25 A) from 1 to 4 poles. Hermetically sealed relays suitable for Class 1, Div. 2 Group A, B, C and D hazardous locations are offered in the octal base and miniature square base units.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers