BiODESolid-state Viscosity Sensor
Smart sensors provide in-line, real-time viscosity and temperature measurements. The sensors are hermetically sealed, measure viscosity instantaneously from 0 to well beyond 10,000 cP with ±3% repeatability and temperature from -20° C to +135° C. Designed for integration into control systems, internal electronics allow for communication protocols such as Profibus, CanBus, DeviceNet, etc. ViSmart sensors are immune to shock and handle up to 30Gs vibration.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers