Phoenix ContactFlexible Connectivity
Industrial PC features a slot-based CPU that allows the use of Celeron M and Pentium M processors. Color TFT touch screens display complex graphics in an easy-to-read screen resolution and are available in 12-, 15-, 17- and 19-in. screen sizes. Two standard Ethernet ports and side and front USB ports allow for flexible connectivity and communication options.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers