NorgrenSwitch Under Pressure
Herion 33D pressure switches are available in ranges from vacuum to 10,000 psi and are fully programmable for NO-, NC- or window-mode operation. Switching status is indicated by a backlit real-time LED display and features selectable pressure units for global use. The switch features programmable delays, LED status indication, tamper protection and an industry standard IP 65-rated M12 connector.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers