Dynasonics DTTS transducer series is designed to provide easy, low cost installation on pipe and rigid tubing sizes from 1/2" (12mm) to 2" (50mm). When matched with any Dynasonics Transit Time transmitter it can replace mechanical flow meters in applications where liquid conditions tend to damage or impede mechanical flow meter operation.
The transducer does not contact the internal liquid and has no moving parts. Because it clamps onto the outside of existing piping and tubing, there is no process shutdown, and solids pass through the pipe with no effect on the transducer. The transducer is suitable for most clean liquids or liquids containing small amounts of suspended solids or aeration, and can be used on carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, and plastic pipe materials.
The Dynasonics transit time flow meter product line includes the TFXL integral or remote mount; TFXD dedicated meter; the portable TFXP; and the TFXM multiple pipe, multiple path meter.
Contact Racine Federated Inc., 8635 Washington Ave., Racine, WI 53406. Phone: 800-535-3569; email@example.com; www.dynasonics.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers