Dynasonics DTTS transducer series is designed to provide easy, low cost installation on pipe and rigid tubing sizes from 1/2" (12mm) to 2" (50mm). When matched with any Dynasonics Transit Time transmitter it can replace mechanical flow meters in applications where liquid conditions tend to damage or impede mechanical flow meter operation.
The transducer does not contact the internal liquid and has no moving parts. Because it clamps onto the outside of existing piping and tubing, there is no process shutdown, and solids pass through the pipe with no effect on the transducer. The transducer is suitable for most clean liquids or liquids containing small amounts of suspended solids or aeration, and can be used on carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, and plastic pipe materials.
The Dynasonics transit time flow meter product line includes the TFXL integral or remote mount; TFXD dedicated meter; the portable TFXP; and the TFXM multiple pipe, multiple path meter.
Contact Racine Federated Inc., 8635 Washington Ave., Racine, WI 53406. Phone: 800-535-3569; email@example.com; www.dynasonics.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers