FCI's Model CMB compact Coriolis flowmeterCoriolis Flowmeter
Model CMB compact-size Coriolis flowmeter for liquid or gas service uses a "U" tube Coriolis flow tube design that features lightweight 316L stainless-steel tubes with minimal welding and vibration dampening technology. With a footprint of only 11.81 in. wide x 15 in. high x 4 in. deep, the flowmeter offers a +/-0.15% accuracy at flow rates up to 2205 lb minimum in line sizes up to 3 in. The flow sensor operates over a -40 ºF to 356 ºF temperature range and withstands pressures to 580 psi.
1755 La Costa Meadows Dr.
San Marcos, CA 92078 (see map)
Contact Name: Randy Brown
Phone: 800/854-1993; 760/744-6950
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers