FCI's Model CMB compact Coriolis flowmeterCoriolis Flowmeter
Model CMB compact-size Coriolis flowmeter for liquid or gas service uses a "U" tube Coriolis flow tube design that features lightweight 316L stainless-steel tubes with minimal welding and vibration dampening technology. With a footprint of only 11.81 in. wide x 15 in. high x 4 in. deep, the flowmeter offers a +/-0.15% accuracy at flow rates up to 2205 lb minimum in line sizes up to 3 in. The flow sensor operates over a -40 ºF to 356 ºF temperature range and withstands pressures to 580 psi.
1755 La Costa Meadows Dr.
San Marcos, CA 92078 (see map)
Contact Name: Randy Brown
Phone: 800/854-1993; 760/744-6950
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers