Honeywell's Experion Process Knowledge System (PKS) R300
Experion Process Knowledge System (PKS) R300 control unit features an innovative redesign of its automation and control platform hardware. Its open and secure architecture includes new embedded cyber security technology to help prevent denial of service attacks and message flooding at the control level. Features include an automated backup and restore product, and an integrated solution that automates complex procedures to improve operator efficiency. Using a vertical design, Series C I/O delivers wiring, maintenance and cost savings. An additional cyber security layer protects the controller network against message flooding and denial of service attacks.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers