Pepperl+Fuchs' KLD2-FBPS-1.25.360 Foundation fieldbus power supplyFoundation Fieldbus Power Supply
KLD2-FBPS-1.25.360 Foundation fieldbus power supply provides 25 V and 360 mA of current with minimal heat dissipation, while supporting redundant 24 V power. Modules can be mounted adjacent to one another without concern for spacing. Passive power conditioning (signal filter) meets single segment power needs. It supports the High-Power Trunk method of protection in hazardous locations, and simple connection of the mobile Advanced Diagnostic Module for physical layer diagnostics.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers