Sola/Hevi-Duty's SCP-X power supplyPower Supply
SCP-X extreme environment power supply delivers 24V dc power from an IP67-compliant package resistant to dust, water and other contaminants. Designed as a stand-alone unit that can be mounted directly to a machine, the SCP-X reduces end-user costs by eliminating the need for a separate cabinet and simplifying I/O device cabling. The metal outer case withstands physical abuse while efficiently dissipating heat to deliver consistent power from -40 to +60 deg C.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers