Fluke's Ti50 and Ti55 IR FlexCam thermal imagersThermal Imagers
Ti50 and Ti55 IR FlexCam thermal imagers feature 320 x 240 pixel resolution, a large 5-in. LCD display and come with analysis and reporting software. They can be used in demanding infrared environments for applications where high resolution and thermal sensitivity are required. The cameras also have a temperature measurement range up to 600 ºC and an image capture rate of 60 Hz offering real-time target temperature displayed live on the camera's screen.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers