BiODE's ViSmart sensorViscosity Sensor
ViSmart sensors provide in-line, real-time viscosity and temperature measurements. The sensors are hermetically sealed, measure viscosity instantaneously from 0 to well beyond 10,000 cP with +/-3% repeatability over a -20 ºC to 135 ºC range. Designed for integration into control systems, internal electronics allow for communication protocols, such as Profibus, CanBus, DeviceNet, etc. ViSmart sensors are immune to shock and handle up to 30 Gs vibration.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers