BiODE's ViSmart sensorViscosity Sensor
ViSmart sensors provide in-line, real-time viscosity and temperature measurements. The sensors are hermetically sealed, measure viscosity instantaneously from 0 to well beyond 10,000 cP with +/-3% repeatability over a -20 ºC to 135 ºC range. Designed for integration into control systems, internal electronics allow for communication protocols, such as Profibus, CanBus, DeviceNet, etc. ViSmart sensors are immune to shock and handle up to 30 Gs vibration.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers