PULS Power SuppliesUnique DC-UPS
PULS UB10.241 24 V dc-UPS offers a unique method of battery back-up by incorporating a voltage multiplier circuit into the design which allows only one 12 V battery to be used where two have been required in the past. The UPS comes in a metal housing controller, is rated 10 A and effectively charges the battery as well as manage the output voltage to keep an application running.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers