TurckWiring Simplicity for Field Devices
JRBS line of spur blocks offers a way to distribute field devices for Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus-PA. Available in several versions, including a DIN-rail mounting with an IP20 design, the spur blocks all contain a selector switch for segment termination and allow the segment to be continued for distribution of instruments in other locations with no additional accessories required.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers