The mIPm+ RTU is a palm-size unit that contains Ethernet, up to four serial ports and a built-in mix of 26 discrete and analog I/O. The RTUs are pre-loaded with open-source Linux and the IPm firmware which offers automation, control and data acquisition capabilities. The special edition mIPM+ includes an abundance of memory and pre-loaded software for AGA gas flow calculations and DNP-3 time-stamped communications for the utilities industries.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers