RaytekIR Temperature Sensor
MI Series infrared (IR) temperature sensor achieves 22.1 optical resolution for demanding process environments and allow direct replacement of contact probes. It is a two-piece infrared temperature measurement system with a miniature sensor head and separate electronics, covering a temperature range of -40 °C to 600 °C. It comes in a stainless-steel enclosure with IP65 rating.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers