AspectricsAnalyze Methane, Ethane and Propane
EP-IR analyzers measure methane, ethane and propane in gas phase simultaneously. Achieving 100 scans/sec, the EP-IR MultiComponent analyzers have a nominal spectral range of 2.5 microns to 5.0 microns and 128 photometric channels. The analyzer works with the I-Cell gas cell and Commander data collection software which controls both the spectrometer for data collection and the Environics 4000 blender to analyze the samples.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers