Opto 22's SNAP PAC Racks
Opto 22 has simplified its line of I/O racks for its new SNAP PAC System. The new SNAP PAC racks improve flexibility and applicability to all SNAP I/O makes it simpler to configure an I/O system, and reduce the number of spares needed as customers seek to purchase, deploy, and maintain control, automation, and data acquisition systems.
The new SNAP PAC racks are used with rack-mounted SNAP PAC R-series programmable automation controllers (PACs) and new SNAP PAC brains. The SNAP PAC racks are available in four sizes and can accommodate 4, 8, 12, or 16 SNAP I/O modules, allowing up to 512 I/O points on a single rack. The new SNAP PAC racks allow users to mix any combination of analog, digital, serial, and special-purpose modules in any position on any rack. This flexibility—combined with standardized, consolidated mounting rack architecture—reduces the number of rack choices from fifteen to four, and eliminates confusion regarding compatibility and configuration of I/O in user applications.
The new SNAP PAC racks will be available March 1, 2007. About Opto 22
43044 Business Park Drive
Temecula, California 92590-3614 (see map)
Contact Name: Sales and Support
Phone: (951) 695-3000 or (800) 321-6786
Fax: (951) 695-3095
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers