Sensicast Systems, Inc.
WIRELESS SMART MANUFACTURING
SensiNet Services is an application service for industrial enterprises that allows plant/facility managers to remotely monitor temperature, energy and moisture over the Internet, without having to locate the application within their own network infrastructure. The services can be used for process optimization; storage, manufacturing and testing facilities; FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance; heat trace and water damage mitigation. Sensicast Systems; 617/901-2697; www.sensicast.com
220-3 Reservoir St.
Needham, MA 02494 (see map)
Phone: (781) 453-2555
Fax: (781) 453-0601
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers