Sensicast Systems, Inc.
WIRELESS SMART MANUFACTURING
SensiNet Services is an application service for industrial enterprises that allows plant/facility managers to remotely monitor temperature, energy and moisture over the Internet, without having to locate the application within their own network infrastructure. The services can be used for process optimization; storage, manufacturing and testing facilities; FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance; heat trace and water damage mitigation. Sensicast Systems; 617/901-2697; www.sensicast.com
220-3 Reservoir St.
Needham, MA 02494 (see map)
Phone: (781) 453-2555
Fax: (781) 453-0601
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers