The EZ-ZONE ST integrated control loop is the first product to integrate temperature control, power control, safety shut-down and power disconnect in a single package. It features a PID temperature controller already connected to a high-amperage solid state relay with the option of adding a properly sized heat sink, current measurement, an over/under temperature limit, a definite purpose mechanical contactor, digital communications in one package.
Additional features of the EZ-ZONE ST integrated control loop include back panel or DIN-rail mounting, a touch safe package, +/- 0.1 percent temperature accuracy and a three-year warranty.
Both modular and scalable, The EZ-ZONE ST integrated control loop allows users to pay only for what is needed, which helps decrease the cost of ownership. The EZ-ZONE ST can be stacked into multiple configurations giving the flexibility to standardize on the products platform to solve a wide range of application needs.
EZ-ZONE ST integrated control loops can be used in temperature controlling applications such as plastics processing, packaging, environmental chambers, semiconductor processing, analytical instrumentation and general equipment use. UL-, CSA-, RoHS-, WEEE-, NEMA 4X- and IP65- approved. EZ-ZONE ST is now available.
12001 Lackland Road
St, Louis, MO 63146 (see map)
Contact Name: Steve Richardson
Phone: (800) WATLOW2, (314) 878-4600
Fax: (877) 893-1005, (314) 878-6814
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers