Sydney, Australia -- Citect announces the release of version 3.1 of its Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solution, Ampla, providing real-time data access to promote effective planning and global operational improvement. New features in Ampla v 3.1 facilitate improved operational effectiveness and support continuous improvement strategies, such as Lean and Six Sigma, for organizations with plants in multiple countries. Ideally suited for worldwide enterprise operations, Ampla v 3.1 offers versions in English, French, German and Chinese and the ability to store display data, such as local date and currency formats, invariantly.
In addition to globalization, Ampla v 3.1 offers visualization enhancements for production costs. These enhancements further empower all staff to discover issues and drive improvement. Ampla also offers historical data processing (HDP) to provide more dependable data and operations metrics. All historical data is time-stamped and processed with the correct time the event occurred.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers