GE FanucProcess Automation System
Proficy Process Systems provide a suite of process control, execution and analysis tools, and ERP connectivity. An extensive function-block library for implementing advanced PID control strategies and a multi-variable predictive control engine are included. Process functionality includes high-speed reflective memory, supporting redundancy at the controller, network and I/O levels—at speeds in excess of 2 Gbps. The system supports full redundancy in the PACSystems RX7i controllers (VME-based form factor), and an alphabet soup of device and fieldbus protocols, as well as OPC-based integration of third-party controllers. A historian and change management server includes audit trail functions for control logic and visualization. Integrated Batch Execution and Batch Analysis modules complement production management and ERP connectivity solutions.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers