SPEED QUALITY CONTROL
Sprint iQ is multi-function leak and flow tester that can test up to 4 parts simultaneously, using a range of test methods, displays, communication capabilities and logic. Sprint iQ utilizes a 24-bit analog to digital converter, enabling measurement of minute pressure and flow changes as low as 0.001 psig and flow ratings as low as 0.01 sccm. Sprint iQ is available with dual USB ports, RS232 serial port, and optional Ethernet. It is fully compatible with Uson's Test Reports and Monitoring software. The device talks to a PLC and downloads the leak rate directly into a database to store device history records, saving valuable testing time. Uson L.P.; 281-671-2000; www.uson.com.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers