InduSoftThe InduSoft Secure Viewer, enables secure access to InduSoft Web Studio HMI/SCADA application screens using PCs, handheld PDAs and tablet PCs over wired or wireless connections. Web communications to remote locations over unsecured networks can be encrypted using Secure Socket Socket Layer, RC6 Standard 128-bit encryption technology), providing the highest possible level of security. Two types of browsers are now supported: a dedicated browser for plant-floor operations and a Microsoft Internet Explorer-based browser that enables full access to any authorized IP address. Up to 128 Web Clients of each type are supported. Built-in Data Server that uses a sophisticated Data Push technology to automatically update Web client screens in real-time. The Web Client can be configured to monitor machine or process operation, or to initiate commands by any authorized user from any authorized station—locally and remotely.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers