Thermo Fisher ScientificFLOW MEASUREMENT/CONTROL IN ONE DEVICE
It enables users to standardize and consolidate measurement applications on up to 32 runs with one unit. Designed for a number of applications including custody transfer, the flow computer has an update rate of 10 times per second and incorporates built-in API Ch 21.2 compliance for electronic liquid flow measurement, along with API Ch 21.1 compliance for electronic gas flow measurement. In addition, the flow computer does not require programming and is secure with assigned user access levels for retrieval of stored or polled data. Built on a high-performance 32-bit processor, the AutoEXEC runs at greater than 300 million instructions per second (MIPS) while consuming minimal power. The scalable input/output gives a user the flexibility to build a customized system. USB connectivity enables users to connect a flash drive, laptop, PC or printer. Housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure for installation on- and off-shore, the flow computer incorporates multiple surge protection schemes to ensure lightening protection on every board.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers