Yokogawa's FieldMate software for the configuration and maintenance of intelligent field devices uses the open interface Field Device Tool (FDT) technology to facilitate the configuration and adjustment of field devices, regardless of the manufacturer or the communication protocols. Electronic device description language (EDDL) interface technology is also supported. This software is also as easy to operate as any standard Windows application.
The "one tool for all" concept of FieldMate can save users a lot of the time and pain associated with using many dedicated hardware configurators. The advanced version has asset management capabilities using both FDT and EDDL technologies. FieldMate will support enhanced EDDL, using SDC625 for HART and DD Service Revision 5 for FOUNDATION Fieldbus.
2 Dart Road
Newnan, GA 30265 (see map)
Contact Name: Chris Costlow (for sales and technical info)
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers