Kaman Measuring and Memory SystemsDisplacement Sensor
KD-2306 DIN-rail mount, non-contact linear displacement sensor can be used in applications ranging from lab work to production and process automation. It can sense ferrous and non-ferrous metal targets. The RoHS-compliant, CE-marked system includes the electronics, sensor and interconnecting cable. Standard sensing ranges are from 0.02 to 2.4 in. with 0.01% resolution and non-linearity of 0.25% FS Terminal I/O connections are provided to connect 15-30 Vdc input power.
Kaman Measuring and Memory Systems; 800/552-6267
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers