Kaman Measuring and Memory SystemsDisplacement Sensor
KD-2306 DIN-rail mount, non-contact linear displacement sensor can be used in applications ranging from lab work to production and process automation. It can sense ferrous and non-ferrous metal targets. The RoHS-compliant, CE-marked system includes the electronics, sensor and interconnecting cable. Standard sensing ranges are from 0.02 to 2.4 in. with 0.01% resolution and non-linearity of 0.25% FS Terminal I/O connections are provided to connect 15-30 Vdc input power.
Kaman Measuring and Memory Systems; 800/552-6267
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers