Parker CTCDistributed HMI
Interact Xpress HMI solution leverages the availability of the Internet, IP networks and web browsing software to enabled distributed HMI software, remote support and application sharing. It combines a graphical runtime interface with HMI development tools that can be accessed from either the HMI panel or any PC running Internet Explorer.
Parker CTC; 513/831-2340
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers