ABB's PSR 3-45 Amp OEM softstarters
Communicate in Multiple Fieldbus Protocols
PSR 3-45 Amp OEM softstarters have a FieldBusPlug communication system that allows communication in/with all of the most popular fieldbus protocols. The units can be ordered with a neutral fieldbus adapter, so that users are ready to communicate with DeviceNet, Profibus DP or Modbus RTU. Then to avoid the excess cost of built-in, universal-translator hardware, an accessory FieldBusPlug is plugged in and the PSR instantly communicates with these protocols.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers