ABB's PSR 3-45 Amp OEM softstarters
Communicate in Multiple Fieldbus Protocols
PSR 3-45 Amp OEM softstarters have a FieldBusPlug communication system that allows communication in/with all of the most popular fieldbus protocols. The units can be ordered with a neutral fieldbus adapter, so that users are ready to communicate with DeviceNet, Profibus DP or Modbus RTU. Then to avoid the excess cost of built-in, universal-translator hardware, an accessory FieldBusPlug is plugged in and the PSR instantly communicates with these protocols.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers