McCrometer's wastewater flowmeter
Ultra Mag non-invasive wastewater flowmeter operates in treated water or even sludge or slurries with accuracy of +/-0.5% in water effluent with repeatability of +/-0.05%. The meter measures liquid flow in 2 to 36 in. lines from 0.2 to 49 fps at pressures of up to 300 psi, depending on the selected configuration. It operates in temperatures up to 170 deg F. Manufactured from 316 stainless steel, the flowmeter's electrodes have a bullet-shaped design that is self-cleaning.
McCrometer; 800/220-2279; www.mccrometer.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers