McCrometer's wastewater flowmeter
Ultra Mag non-invasive wastewater flowmeter operates in treated water or even sludge or slurries with accuracy of +/-0.5% in water effluent with repeatability of +/-0.05%. The meter measures liquid flow in 2 to 36 in. lines from 0.2 to 49 fps at pressures of up to 300 psi, depending on the selected configuration. It operates in temperatures up to 170 deg F. Manufactured from 316 stainless steel, the flowmeter's electrodes have a bullet-shaped design that is self-cleaning.
McCrometer; 800/220-2279; www.mccrometer.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers