Computer Aided Solution's paint oven temperature monitor
PAINT OVEN TEMPERATURE MONITORINGPaint oven temperature monitoring data logging system measures and records the temperatures inside a paint curing oven during production. The temperature of both the oven's air and the painted parts are recorded. This allows the user to adjust the oven's temperature and conveyor or track speed to give the optimum cure cycle for the work piece—as prescribed by the coatings manufacturer. Once this is set, the oven monitoring kit can be used as a routine quality monitoring device so that repeatability is achieved from batch to batch.
Computer Aided Solutions; 800/956-4437; www.computeraidedsolutions.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers