Computer Aided Solution's paint oven temperature monitor
PAINT OVEN TEMPERATURE MONITORINGPaint oven temperature monitoring data logging system measures and records the temperatures inside a paint curing oven during production. The temperature of both the oven's air and the painted parts are recorded. This allows the user to adjust the oven's temperature and conveyor or track speed to give the optimum cure cycle for the work piece—as prescribed by the coatings manufacturer. Once this is set, the oven monitoring kit can be used as a routine quality monitoring device so that repeatability is achieved from batch to batch.
Computer Aided Solutions; 800/956-4437; www.computeraidedsolutions.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers