AW-Lake's FreeFlow differential pressure flowmeter
NO MOVING PARTS
FreeFlow flowmeter, with no moving parts, uses the segmented wedge differential pressure sensing technology to address the flowmetering needs of OEM and integrated process monitoring and control applications. It is targeted at applications demanding a low cost, minimally invasive flow measuring solution. Measuring accuracy is +/-2% of range; repeatability is +/-1/2% FS.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers