Midland Manufacturing's A-120 check valve
A-120 series float style excess flow check valve meets the stringent safety standards established by transport companies in the handling of chlorine. It has been especially designed to withstand the abuse of harsh rail-transport environments. The check valves provide flow rates of up to 32,000 lbs/hr while maintaining the high-flow disturbance sensitivity that helps operators achieve safe operation and faster loading and unloading times when handling volatile chemicals like chlorine.
Midland Manufacturing; 847/677-0333; www.midlandmfg.net
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers